March 20 - March 26
- Updated the GUI to include provisions for all four detectable states: logic '1', high Z, indeterminate, logic '0'
- Discovered an error in the cirQlar library.
- Added Push and Pop buttons and a text box to the GUI as debugging tools.
- Used the text box to display the contents of a cQueue every time a change occured.
- When 15 elements are pushed on a cQueue of capacity 15, the all the queue elements get set to zero.
- If another element is then pushed it is added correctly. This implies a problem with the full condition indexing
- Set up and debugged a 74HC04 inverter circuit to protect the input to the XEM3001.
- Modified the Opal Kelly virtual light program to toggle a light on the PC monitor.